Wednesday, 6 February 2013

PTI Anniversary - Day 2

I managed to do another card today, which is a world record for me. This is for Day 2 of PTI's anniversary challenges - create a new project with one of the free printables that they made available today. I chose Lizzie's candle image. But, of course, my printer is not working properly today (one of the black inks is low, or at least that's what my husband is telling me), so my image came out wrong. The first candle is supposed to be green, but mine came out yellow. I coloured it, badly, with a Copic. It's a very simple card:



Supplies:
PP: Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock: PTI Select White, Aqua Mist
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers, Double-Ended Banners; Spellbinder circles; Lil Inker stitched rectangles; Memory Box alpha and numbers
Computer-generated sentiment
Washi Tape: Tim Holtz music; Bella Blvd chevron

2 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out beautifully, Diana! I love the stacked banners and the Copic candle treatment seems to have worked nicely. Thank you for playing along and for sharing your wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love your trio of patterned paper banners underneath the matted candled image!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.