Thursday, 7 February 2013

PTI Anniversary - Day 3

Thank goodness I didn't have to make anything for today's PTI anniversary celebrations. I really needed a break; I'm almost stressed! Instead there is a pop quiz on Nichole's blog today - you have to identify nine different limited edition stamps that have been released over the years.

All to say, I did get a chance to work on another idea for Day 1's challenge - a project inspired by one of the Design Team Favourites. My card today was influenced by two of Danielle Flanders' cards; the two in the second row:

I loved the colour combination for the left hand card and her Rosie Posie "usage" for the right hand one. I was also influenced, if truth be told, by Dawn McVey's placement of her Rosie Posies in one of her favourite projects:

And here's the result that I came up with:



Supplies:
All PTI, except I used Versafine Onyx Black ink for the sentiment.
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream
Impression Plate: Herringbone
Dies: Rosie Posie, Half & Half
Stamps: Rosie Posie, sentiment from Signature Series: Butterfly Mini
Ink: Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado

Hope you have a good day!







4 comments:

  1. I really like your card. Great take on your inspiration pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I love how you combined your inspirations! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the half and half die and chose an aqua background. You card is crisp, clean and elegant. Couldn't get any better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you pulled the best from all three inspiration cards. Such a beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.