Monday, 11 February 2013

PTI Anniversary - Day 7

I've been very, very busy all weekend with the little grandkids. Even though I love them to bits they were quite the miserable duo from missing their maman and papa so much. And then yesterday afternoon we all went to Léo's birthday party for his little friends. So I never got to play in any of the PTI challenges. Today was catch-up day for housecleaning and loads of laundry, but I did manage to get a birthday card done; this time for Alex, who is turning two in March.

The challenge today is to be inspired by some colour combos that Nichole posted.






















And this is the one that I chose. I don't have any Scarlet Jewel, though it is on my wishlist, but I think  I came close enough to post an entry anyway. I was inspired. One little note. On most of the cards that I make to use in real life, I am limited to computer-generated sentiments, since most of the people that I make cards for are French-speaking. I love all of PTI's fonts and sentiment stamps, but unfortunately I don't have much use for them. Anyway, here it is:



















Supplies:

PP - October Afternoon
Cardstock: PTI
Dies: PTI Fabulous Frames
Other: Silhouette Cameo (for balloons); dimensional adhesive

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I love the colors, the patterns, the layout, and I really love how the middle balloon seems to be floating off the card toward you. Such a cool effect.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.