Thursday, 25 April 2013

April 2013 Papetrey Ink Blog Hop

Theme for this month's Blog Hop at Papertrey is Tilted. So not me. At the last minute I decided to participate and this is what I came up with.



I know, not very exciting. It's a challenge. And as tilted as I am willing to go! Colours are awful. It's PTI Spring Moss but doesn't look it at all due to the fact that I didn't have any daylight to photo my card in. That will teach me not to be so last minute next time!

Supplies:
PTI Spring Moss Cardstock
PTI Wonderful Words: Birthday stamp and die
Crate Paper patterned paper
Versafine Onyx Black ink

3 comments:

  1. WoW!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! This is such a FUN Design!! I LOVE your take on the Tilted Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Diana, you're way too hard on yourself! Great how you popped one birthday out, and die cut the other. (Used the same die for my card) love the confetti look on the inside of the die cut. Scrolled down your blog to glimpse your workspace project. Beautiful! Congrats and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool!! love the flowers peeking out through the die cut word!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.