Saturday, 25 May 2013

May Blog Hop Going On at PTI

I decided to post a floral card for the May Blog Hop at PTI. I have been wanting to use this cute Silhouette print and cut file (from Echo Park) FOREVER, so I decided to go with cute and old fashioned, though not really vintage. Just a sweet, feel good card.





Maybe not exactly a floral bouquet, but this is what I was feeling so it's what I went with! I also traced my stamped sentiment with my silhouette and cut an outline shape to stamp directly on. Love that.

PTI Supplies: The Sweet Life stamps and dies,  cardstock, Spring Moss & Simply Chartreuse inks, Parisian Lace Doily die.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! I love how you paired The Sweet Life with the Echo Park cut and print file! I haven't tried doing that on my Silhouette yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet card. Perfect pairing of flower and image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Diana - it is good to see the Echo Park used with the PTI blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely design! Another one of my favorite sets in use! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your Take on the Bouquet Color Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Memorial Day Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an adorable card. love the outline cut on the sentiment- Irma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so sweet!!! Love the white doily on white...your SL blooms look so very lovely, and the sweet little gal looks just perfect! Adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great print to pair with those Sweet Life roses! A perfectly executed card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Diana. I love that sweet image with the Sweet Life roses and sentiment and the doily in the background. It's perfect. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really adorable card, Diana, with a sweet vintage feel to it! You join a long list of bloggie friends who are pushing me to get one of those dang Silhouette machines. It does magical things!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.