Friday, 14 June 2013

Second Post for Papertrey MIM #120: Overlapping Ombre

My second card (I actually made this one first) more obviously uses the ombre technique. I'm really liking it, especially with the sentiment (translation: thanks for brightening up my day). I used Snowflake Flurries for this but I see only sunshine, that's how versatile this stamp set is.


Some of my grandsons are spending the rest of the weekend with us, so it's going to be busy, busy, busy with baseball games and dinner at the restaurant and all kinds of exciting things!

Supplies

Stamp: PTI Snowflake Flurries
Cardstock: PTI Stampers Select White
Ink: PTI Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile
Dies: Spellbinders circle; MFT Fishtail Flags Stax
Computer-generated sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.