Thursday, 25 July 2013

Papertrey Ink July 2013 Blog Hop

This month there is a colour challenge for the PTI blog hop. Lots of super delicious combinations to choose from! I really wanted the chance to do some stamping for it, but unfortunately the last two weeks have been super busy for me. I managed to squeak out one card last night. My inspiration was this combo:

And this is what I came up with:


Of course it didn't start out like this! (Does it ever?) My original idea just wasn't working and somehow I ended up with this. Absolutely everything (except the black sequins) is from Papertrey.

Thanks for visiting.


13 comments:

  1. Love CAS design Diana and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cards that evolve to something very different from what you planned - this is really pretty and great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card -love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! I love the placement of your sequins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Diana! I love Rosie Posie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card using Ruby Rose! Love the little pops of black!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love that colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute...Love your fabby flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful CAS design. I like the border on the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful Ruby Rose card! The green triangles add even more interest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card ~ love the combo. of floral and geometric!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.