Thursday, 19 September 2013

Papertrey Ink: MIM #132 - Layered Border Die Cuts

Loved this week's MIM video and the beautiful card(s) that Dawn created using layered border die cuts. I just knew that I was going to have to CASE it, and my first card is pretty much exactly hers! Just love the "fluffyness" of it.






I  made another card, using a different die cut,  but I just realized that my photo of it is really bad so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to take another pic and then post.

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Pure Poppy, Rustic White
Stamp: PTI Think Big Favourites #8
Die Cut: EK Success Border Punch
Ink: Versafine Smokey Grey
Glitter: Doodlebug White, 1/8" Scor-Tape
Decorative Brads: My Mind's Eye
Patterned Paper: 7 Gypsies

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the "fluffiness" of this as well, the 7 Gypsies paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have used Dawn's design, but your card has an entirely different feel to it - LOVE the contrast between the CAS top of the card and busier mix of scalloped patterned paper at the bottom. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very eye-catching, very pretty! Like your Strip with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, another fabulous card! Way to rock this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are fantastic! Lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your cards! The patterned paper really adds to the design, I think the chevron card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.