Thursday, 31 October 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #138: Inlaid Die-Cuts

This week's Make It Monday challenge is hosted by Betsy Veldman (love her!) and features inlaid die cuts. You can see all of the details here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/. Her video was so inspiring and her project, of course, fabulous.

I was inspired to make two cards last night. The first one features my new most favourite stamp set, City Scene! Love, love, love it. Just so much fun to play with. By the way, I'm saying that my city street is in Amsterdam, where all buildings are just a wee bit crooked (lol).


Supplies:

Inks: PTI Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse; Memento Tuxedo Black, Gray Flannel
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone (for my road)
Stamps: PTI City Scene, City Scene Christmas Sentiments
Dies: PTI City Scene

I'll be back in a minute with my second card.

6 comments:

  1. Love this card! (Wishing I had ordered this set...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I see of City Scene, the more I'm feeling the need to add it to my collection. Great card, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. I cannot wait to break open my set. And, I love that your city is in Amsterdam!! I'm guessing that I will have to say that my city is Venice--same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamps set ! Your card is so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.