Thursday, 31 October 2013

Papertrey Ink MIM #138: Inlaid Die-Cuts (second post)

Back with a second post for this challenge. And here is my card:


Very traditional, kid-friendly card featuring PTI Winter Penguin. My inlaid snowflakes were made with Winter Penguin dies, and the larger ones were blinged up with Doodlebug Glitter. Cut the snowbank and speech bubble with my Silhouette machine. The sentiment is from PTI Snowflake Flurries and was stamped in Pure Poppy. A felt holly sprig from Holly Jolly finishes things up. My card was made with PTI Spring Rain, Pure Poppy and Stamper's Select White cardstocks.

13 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card! Love the touch of felt for the sprigs. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the penguin and the inlaid snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your lovely comments on my cards!!

      Delete
  3. This is SO cute, Diana! The sweet penguin with the snowflakes, holly & berries looks so proud standing in the snowbank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute with highs and lows. Darling felt holly too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so charming. You created the perfect penguin scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest card! Love the penguin and the inlaid snowflakes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love how you inlaid the snowflakes on your sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. I love that penguin. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just darling. Love the penguin, and the glittered snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!! I love the inlaid snowflakes. Your city scene card is wonderful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! My girls would love this. The snowflakes set into the card are fabulous! xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.