Thursday, 31 October 2013

Random Posting

I don't usually post anything other than things that I've made for challenges (really only PTI challenges), but thought I would show a little Silhouette number that I made. Birthday cards are my least favourite things to do but they are a necessity. A family birthday is coming up in November and here is the card that I made:


Very simple, featuring a cupcake cut with my Silhouette. PTI Vintage Cream cardstock embossed with the Vertical Chevron cutting plate, and October Afternoon patterned paper and journaling card.

I also made a folded gift tag to go with, also using a Silhouette cut file for it:


Cardstocks used for the cake and cupcake are Bazzill and American Crafts. And that's that.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cupcake card, Diana! Love the embossed chevron background and pretty pattern paper! I love the cake tag, too!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.