Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Papertrey Ink Challenge: Make It Monday #149: Glitter Embellishments

Up this week at Papertrey Ink's blog is a super fun and appropriate, seeing that Valentine's Day is fast approaching, challenge to make some glitter embellishments for your projects. Love glitter. Had to participate. This first project is a little Valentine Treat Box. I haven't decided yet what to put into them, but I think it will be gift cards to the movies. My grandsons (aged two to seven) all love going to the movies! Well, except for Léo who likes the thought of going but then is very impatient (and annoying) while we are actually there!

My glitter embellies are simply a couple of hearts, but I love them so.


All supplies are from PTI except for the washi tape (unknown), glitter (Doodlebug white and Art Institute red) and the handle die cut which I did with my Silhouette Cameo.
 

5 comments:

  1. This makes such a perfect gift! The recipient will be so pleased with this gorgeous gift!
    Love the vibrant colours!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the colors and that washi tape! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, your cards are really beautiful. They are all so full of design, yet organized and clean. The cards in the Blog Hop are just gorgeous. Whenever you say it's the best or shiniest, or you're hoarding it, I write it down on my "to buy" list, because whatever it is, it looks awesome when you use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling way to dress up a gift box! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.