Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Papertrey Make It Monday #149: Glitter Embellishments Part 2

I did a second project for this week just because. But it's not for Valentine's, it's a birthday card. In French. One of the very many birthday cards that I need in a year so I made one with some glitter embellishments and multi-tasked. And in honour of Heather hosting this week's MIM video, I used a Kraft cardstock base!


All supplies PTI (still love Rosie Posie) except for:

Ink: Fresh Ink Sugar (along with PTI Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst and Berry Sorbet)
Die: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Glitter: Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters Glitter

6 comments:

  1. Very elegant, stylish and feminine! Love the shades of colours you used, gorgeous!
    I'm no good with striped DP's but you've inspired me to try again!
    And so clever to use glitter on the leaves instead of the flowers, makes the flowers pop even more!
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Rosie Posie is one of my favorites! I love the Lil Inkers dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glittered leaves add the perfect embellishment to your card. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.