Sunday, 9 February 2014

Papertrey 7th Anniversary Day 5

The best of all! What a pleasure it is for me to make a birthday card for PTI. I love PTI. I have gotten so much joy from their wonderful products (wish I owned more of them! i.e., all) and from the gorgeous projects that Nichole and the design team create. Just ask my husband how much I love PTI. He is already sick and tired of these anniversary celebrations and from hearing how much fun everything is. But he's happy that it makes me so happy. I love having some form of creativity in my life and he does also. In fact, he's so agreeable to this hobby that he just took a photo of me with my PTI birthday card and is cropping it for me.

This is my card. I will handwrite a note inside to wish the entire warehouse staff Happy Birthday and then send it on its way to Cincinnati. But I don't think I could have chosen a more appropriate sentiment for my card (and, coincidentally I just used it for the first time on a card yesterday), "Because of you my world is brighter". And that's the truth.


I styled it after one of my favourite October Afternoon patterned papers. I just love that stuff but have always found the pattern too large to use on a card, until I figured out this morning how to fake it with some PTI supplies.

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Lemon Tart
Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Modern Wood Mats
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Sweet Blush; Versafine Onyx Black
Dies: Rosie Posie

3 comments:

  1. You really did capture the spirit of the OA paper - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is gorgeous! Perfect sentiment and great match for the paper that inspired it...though I your interpretation even better than the printed paper.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.