Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Papertrey 7th Anniversary Day 7 (2nd post)

Phew! I managed to do a new original card for today's challenge - your best project that incorporates stripes in some way. Again, there's no natural light left here, but I'm posting a pic anyway:

 BEFORE

Hi, it's me again and it's the next morning. What on earth was I thinking about yesterday, placing my sentiment banner on the diagonal like that? Needless to say, it was changed up very quickly this morning and here is my revised card:

AFTER

with a few little extra patterned paper circles to cover up any little messes that I might have made :-)!!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Spring Moss, Vintage Cream, Rustic Cream
Stamp: PTI A Big Thank You
Ink: Fresh Ink Provincial Gray
Dies: PTI Notched Flowers, Simon Says Stamp Folded Banners
Other: October Afternoon patterned paper and buttons, Silhouette cut striped background

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.