Sunday, 9 February 2014

Papertrey Ink: 7th Anniversary Day 1 (3rd post)

I made another entry for the Win Your Wishlist challenge over at PTI: I used this sketch:

 
And this colour scape (kinda):

I think I've created the perfect card for my husband to give to me for our anniversary - right down to the sentiment! I think it would go just perfectly with a blue Tiffany's (or the Canadian equivalent, Birks) box, that has been filled to the brim with diamonds! I do like diamonds and a girl can dream.

And here is my card - I don't think that I've ever used Aqua Mist and Classic Kraft together like this. It's not something I would normally do; if it wasn't for this challenge, I'm sure that I would have used a white card base.


Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist, Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White
Stamp: PTI Modern Wood Mats
Ink: Versafine Smokey Grey
Dies: PTI Star Prints; Lil Inker Starry Sky
Other: Martha Stewart White Gold Glitter, sequins

1 comment:

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.