Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Day 1 (5th Post)

I completed another card for Papertrey's wishlist challenge. I think I'm going to need a vacation after the 15th. This time I used this colour combination:


and this sketch:


Even though it's not a PTI set, I really love Wplus9's Fresh Cut Florals. I used it on my card, but stamped all the flowers with PTI inks - and here it is:


Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Vintage Cream
Ink: PTI Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf; Fresh Ink Provincial Gray
Stamps: PTI Modern Wood Mats, Live Love Life; Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals
Other: PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate, Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Melissa  Frances pearls

1 comment:

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.