Thursday, 6 February 2014

Papertrey Ink: 7th Anniversary Day 1

Papertrey is celebrating its 7th anniversary in grand style! Seriously. It's only just begun and the challenges (and prizes to be won) are the most scrumptious ever. There's lots to keep up with so head over to  Nichole's blog to see it all.

I'm submitting this card for a chance to win my special wish list. I hope to do more cards for this particular challenge later in the week (we have up until the morning of February 15th to participate). For this project I chose this sketch:


And this colour combination:


And here is my card:



Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps: City Scene & City Scene Sentiments
Inks: PTI Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Hawaiian Shores, Smokey Shadow
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Dies: Spellbinders Circles

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love how clean and simple it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been scrolling through all of your PTI posts. They are amazing! This one especially caught my eye. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.