Monday, 10 February 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Day 1 Challenge (4th Post)

Getting another entry into the PTI challenge to win my wishlist. This time I am using this colour scape:


And this sketch:


These challenges have made me realize that I am missing and NEED some of the PTI cardstock colours. I am going to have to remedy that as soon as possible! By the way, I've also realized that I'm not crazy about colour challenges. They're too challenging (for me)! But here is my card:



Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Melon Berry, Vintage Cream, Canyon Clay, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI Bells & Boughs, Birthday Style
Ink: PTI Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Terracotta File; Versafine Black Onyx
Die: PTI Bells & Boughs, Edgers #3
Other:
Patterned Papers: October Afternoon
Other: My Mind's Eye enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous layered banner! As I've been making cards this week I've been thinking the same thing about needing some colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I loved your layered bows with their enamel dot centers.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.