Thursday, 6 February 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Day 2

Day 2 at Papertrey brings us some fun free printouts from the stamp designers.

I chose the one done by Heather Nichols because it printed out really well with my printer and I thought it was so cute. So cute that I basically just used it as the front of my card - but shaped the card like a file folder (thanks to PTI's Edgers #5 dies) and labelled it "Important Info". I made a little vellum library card pocket for the inside, printed out some love notes to my husband and cut them with the Spiral Notebook Page die, stamped a sentiment and that was it!


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Vellum, Rustic Cream, Sweet Blush
Ink: Pure Poppy
Stamp: Heart Squared
Embellishments: Dear Lizzy flair, washi tape (think it's Doodlebug)

3 comments:

  1. I love your folder project, Diana! It's so fun... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the vellum pocket inside.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.