Saturday, 8 February 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Day 2 (Second Post)

Getting confusing posting all these projects for Papertrey's anniversary. But so much fun! This is my second submission for the colour/sketch challenge of Day 1. This is the colour scape I used:

 and the sketch:

and I totally CASE'd Cristina Kowalczyk for my card. I loved a card that she made in June 2013 for the introduction of Papertrey's Round Repeats stamp set (but I don't seem to be able to post it here). Here is my card:



Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Canyon Clay, True Black
Stamps: PTI Round Repeats, Signature Series: Butterfly
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black (heat set!)
Die: PTI Christmas Label
Copics: YG25, BG13

2 comments:

  1. it IS a beautiful card - jumped right out of the gallery at me. beautiful colors and i do so lovely that Christmas Label die. love it

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.