Monday, 10 February 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Day 6

Today's challenge from PTI: do a project using a large word as the focal point. Automatically, this screams CAS to me. So that's what I did. Except that it wasn't actually all that simple to make because it's hard to do something simple. So I didn't finish this project until very late in the afternoon and then, of course, the daylight was all gone and I only have a rotten photo of my card. Oh well.


I know, terrible pic. That's life.

REVISED: I took a new pic on Tuesday morning and it's much better. Happier now.

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush
Ink: PTI Simply Chartreuse; Fresh Ink Red Currant
Stamp: PTI Live Love Life
Die: PTI Wonder Words: Hello
Patterned Paper: Maggie Holmes Flea Market for Crate Paper

3 comments:

  1. Love the ombré paper behind the hello! Great CAS card. Thanks for the kind comment on my hello card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You won! (Jumping up and down for you.) And with a stunner of a card, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Diana and a huge Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.