Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Day 7

I'm doing something that I don't usually do - I'm reposting a card for today's challenge. I originally made this for Friday's seventeen minute challenge. Sorry, but I don't have as much time today and this card works perfectly for today. I am going to try to make something else this afternoon, just because I'm really loving these challenges so much!

The instruction is to create a project that incorporates stripes in some way. And here is my effort:


Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI Peaceful Pinecones
Dies: PTI Peaceful Pinecones, Double-Ended Banner
Ink: PTI Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate
Other: Dreamweaver Embossing Paste, stencil cut out with my Silhouette

2 comments:

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.