Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Papertrey Ink February 2014 Blog Hop Challenge

The challenge this month is to create a spring themed project, and this is the inspiration.

I so regret that I didn't order the Bunny Bag that was released this month, because these images scream bunnies and Easter to me. Since I don't have any bunny stamps or dies (at all), I decided to do a gift set of simple note cards. I recently bought the PTI Year of Flowers Collection stamp set on the Forum and decided to use them and Copics to make three small cards (3-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches). I also followed a Jennifer McGuire video to make a card box for them with my WRMK envelope punch board, along with matching envelopes.

I also used PTI's Seed Packet Frame II die but I don't have the matching stamp set so I made my own "stamp" with Adobe Illustrator.







Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Lavender Moon, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush
Stamps: PTI Year of Flowers Collection, Year of Flowers Titles
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: PTI Seed Packet Frame II, Button Card
Patterned Paper: PTI Lavender Moon Striped; Jillibean Soup green gingham; My Mind's Eye pink polka dot
Other: Copics, WRMK Envelope Punch Board, Adobe Illustrator, May Arts Ribbon

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these cards are the cutest ever!!! I love the seed packet look and the boxs, this will make a wonderful gift for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card set. You did the words on illustrator??? Seriously??? I am IMPRESSED. They look AWESOME!
    Thanks for sharing
    Siusan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just wonderful, Diana! Beautiful spring colors and you made matching envelopes and a box too-WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very beautiful Diana! Love the soft colors you chose.....envelopes and a box too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--these are fantastic, and make such a cute set. I'm pinning this idea, because I have those stamps and never know what to do with them. And, thanks for the reminder that I could make little envies, too. PS Did you know you have word verification on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards! I didn't order the stamps/die you've used here today, but do really love them--especially seeing what you can do with them! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are just darling! !! I love them :) so cute and vintagy, yet neat and clean at the same time... very impressive

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is breathtaking. Love the floral theme and you colored them perfect! Love that seed package die. Completed with envelopes and it looks great in the lovely wrapped box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful set! I love all the happy colors, and all wrapped up in such a pretty package!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous set of cards! I haven't tried making the box yet, have all the measurements written down - that's one of my next projects! Love your box too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful set of cards - the box is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card set, Diana! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card set. We made similar sets. And I am also in love with the envelope punch. Great minds :) - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, these are gorgeous! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS card set all tied up with a pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.