Saturday, 29 March 2014

Facebook Face

I've been badly neglecting my scrapbooking lately and concentrating on cardmaking. I seem to do this often. I'm either on a scrapbooking or cardmaking kick, never the two together. I'm going to try to remedy this and do a little of both.

This is a layout for my youngest grandson, Alex. On command, he "does" his facebook face for us. His cousins think this is hilarious and try to perfectly imitate him. In case you weren't aware, my four grandsons are the cutest ones on earth!

I used some Jillibean Soup and October Afternoon patterned papers; American Crafts, Bazzill and Papertrey Ink cardstocks; American Crafts Thickers; Papertrey Ink star dies; and a Silhouette cut for the media bar.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. BUT, I have some adorable nephews of the grown-up variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to have you playing along with Pages With Papertrey, Diana! Your grandsons are adorable! And your layout is fabulous! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I tried to leave a comment a couple of days ago using my iPad . It would not let me! ;(
    First of all, your layout is adorable (great subject!) I too prefer to make cards.
    But, most of all, did you get married and have kids when you were, oh I don't know, maybe 5!!! You do not look old enough to be a Grandma (even though I am old enough, I just got married when I was older!)
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.