Thursday, 6 March 2014

Papertrey Ink Birthday Classics: February stamp set

I've been begging for more birthday stamps and this month I got very lucky. Papertrey released two sets: Birthday Classics: February, a monthly series, and Keep It Simple: Birthday. I really like both of these and they will become staples in my collection (especially Keep It Simple).

I was playing around yesterday and came up with something for Birthday Classics. I have lots of February birthdays in my family so even though it's too late for this year, I'll certainly be using this card in 2015.



I was having so much fun adding more and more Mini Bloom and Ruby Rose die cuts to my card that it kind of turned into an explosion. Love this. And to think that I originally meant for this to be a one layer card for this week's Make It Monday challenge! And by the way, even though I've been whining for a new medium grey colour from Papertrey, I have recently decided that I'm in love with Smokey Shadow. Really.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Papertrey True Black, Smokey Shadow, Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush
Stamps: Papertrey Ruby Reprise, Mini Blooms, Birthday Classics: February
Ink: Papertrey Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Lavender Moon, Hibiscus Burst, Fresh Snow, Aqua Mist; Fresh Inks Pool and Sugar; Versamark
Dies: Papertrey Mini Blooms, Ruby Rose
Other: Stampendous Detail White embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The white sentiment on the black looks great with those colorful mini blooms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I LOVE your card. It kind of looks like confetti to me. I think you should enter it in the challenge...
    It was a Birthday Bonanza month, right? Now I need a Thank You Treasure Trove month!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.