Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #154: Colour and Texture Tips for One Layer Cards (Third Post)

Can you tell I was in the mood for some cardmaking yesterday? This one is very simple. I cut a circle from the front of my card base. This allowed me to use the equivalent of that cut part as a stick-on embellishment! I coated my peppermint with UTEE (for real! the crystals looked all yellow with age, but they worked perfectly) to add extra dimension, but it's still a one-layer card. Card dimensions are 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" (I'll probably use this as a gift tag).


PTI Supplies: Sweet Blush and Stamper's Select White cardstocks, Pure Poppy and Scarlet Jewel inks, Candy Cane Christmas and Tremendous Treats: Christmas stamp sets; Limitless Layers Circle 1-3/4" die.

Other Supplies: Ranger UTEE and Lil Inkers Stitched Circles die.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet little card! Pretty in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, and CONGRATS on your Facebook shout-out for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the peppermint! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.