Sunday, 16 March 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #155: Create Your Own Confetti with Papertrey Ink Dies

Danielle Flanders did a great video on making your own confetti and created two fabulous projects. I am so CASEing (dot for dot) her birthday card, but for my entry in this week's challenge I changed it up a little bit (though not much). I don't have any PTI cover plates that would make good confetti so, instead, I used the Berry Basket and Banner Borders dies - plus a circle die from Ruby Rose that was the right size. As you can imagine, all of this was very time consuming!


Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Rustic White, Vintage Cream, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss
Stamps: PTI Global Greetings: French
Ink: Versafine Smokey Grey
Dies: PTI Berry Basket, Banner Borders, Ruby Rose, Birthday Style, Lifestyle Crafts Rectangle dies
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon


5 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! I love the polka dot paper and the way you framed the sentiment with confetti and the frame!! Absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout, and great colour choice, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diana, this die set just screams confetti to me! Love the polka dot paper and the fun colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is SO CUTE! One of my favorites! I think the little streamers in with the confetti is the perfect touch!!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.