Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Bold Bouquet

I just used my new Papertrey Ink Bold Bouquet stamp set for the first time. So easy and so much fun. I've realized just how much I love florals. And colour. On white. And Keep It Simple: Thank You is going to get a real workout at my house - love the fonts!



Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI Bold Bouquet, Keep It Simple: Thank You
Inks: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Hawiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado; Hero Arts Wet Cement
Dies: PTI Bold Bouquet

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the dimension you've achieved with this card! Everything about it is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Wonderful bright and cheery colors and the dimension is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card. I did not buy Bold Bouquet. I have so many floral's...
    I do LOVE both Keep it Simple. I have been whining for more Thank You stamps for a long time ;)
    You scrapbook page is adorable. That grandson is too cute!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. The pops of color with all the white space make for a perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, like all the cards you make!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.