Thursday, 3 April 2014

One of My Heart Throbs

I'm playing along with Leigh Penner's Pages With Papertrey #32. The challenge is to create a layout using 5 or more different patterned papers.

I am not a person who uses large amounts of patterned paper. I own quite a bit of it because I use to buy it all of the time. But I've learned that I'm very uncomfortable with actually using it. I love to see it on other people's projects, but I have real problems knowing what to do with it. So I've really slowed down on buying, just a few 6x6 paper pads now and then. But I did manage to incorporate SIX different patterns on this page (if you look closely, very closely, you can see that my two journaling spots are different patterns of graph paper).



Supplies:

Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Papers: Fancy Pants, Echo Park, Scenic Route, Crate Paper
Dies: PTI Fillable Frames #7, Trendy Tree Tops, Bubble Talk; Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Stamp: Circle Scribbles (the squiggled lines where I wrote my date)
Ink: Hero Arts Wet Cement
Title: Silhouette America cut file

2 comments:

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.