Friday, 11 April 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #159: No-Sew Quilted Cards (Second Post)

Love Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge and decided to do another, more girly, baby card, using up a piece of chipboard from my stash that is I don't know how many years old, nor do I know who it is from. I remember I bought it in hopes of having a granddaughter to scrapbook for one day, but that never happened. I used Dawn's layout exactly, because I really find it makes for a very pretty card.



PTI Supplies:

Sweet Blush Patterned Paper
Stamper's Select White cardstock
Quatrefoil Cover Plate die

4 comments:

  1. This is VERY sweet! I can tell you like this technique better than watercolouring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I might like this one even better!! beautiful and delicate and oh so sweet!!

    Great job!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the presentation in this one, Diana. The sentiment shines!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.