Monday, 28 April 2014

Pretty Pink Posh Sequin Shaker Blog Hop (Second Post)




And the fun continues until 11:55 PST tonight over at Paulina's Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop. I've seen so many awesome cards linked up and I've been so inspired.

I wanted to participate for a second time and thought that a wine tag sequin shaker could be cute. And then I remembered that some friends of ours are going on their first cruise a few weeks from now, so this is what I made:


Hope they have an out-of-this world vacation!



17 comments:

  1. Another great variation of the shaker. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's one super fun take on the sequin shaker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous PPs! Fab idea for a shaker card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea - love it!
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun paper for this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a perfect gift!! Love it Diana!

    Hugs,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever idea for a shaker!!! I bet your friends will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super fun and clever shaker card :) awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your happy flower card and this original and creative bon voyage tag are fantastic, Diana!! You have an excellent eye for design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project! I love that shakers can be made with just about any project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this non-card shaker! This is so fun and absolutely perfect for your friends. I have no doubt that they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh for crying out loud--what a brilliant idea! This will be one of their keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.