Thursday, 8 May 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #163: Envelope Wraps

Danielle Flanders did some drop-dead gorgeous envelopes and wraps for this week's Make It Monday over at Papertrey Ink (here).



I'm going to try and do another project for this week's challenge, but in the meantime I decided to make an envelope wrap for a card that I made (but never posted) for the Pretty Pink Posh Sequin Shaker Blog Hop. I used PTI's Big Ticket Basics die for my envelope wrap.


Of course I also had to make an envelope liner because they are my favourite things ever!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist
Stamps: PTI Big Ticket Basics, Simply Framed, Keep It Simple: Birthday
Inks: PTI Enchanted Evening, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold
Dies: PTI Big Ticket Basics, A2 Envelope Liner; Simon Says Stamp Folded Banners; Spellbinders Circle; Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
PTI Cream Envelope; Wrapping paper for envelope liner

3 comments:

  1. What a FUN idea - love that ticket border - fantastic!!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your envelope wrap projects. This one is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm impressed. I have never done an envie liner.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.