Thursday, 15 May 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #164: Cluster Stamped Sentiments

Heather Nichols is hosting this week's Make It Monday technique over at Papertrey Ink, (here). It's a fun idea and I decided to play along.

I chose to make a very simple card because (1) I'm sick AGAIN with my hundred and fortieth cold of the year! and (2) I thought the embellished sentiment should definitely be the star. I first embossed my sentiment with white detail powder, then stamped all around and on top of it with my heart stamps, and then simply wiped the excess ink from the sentiment with a Q-tip.


Love the way the sentiment becomes the design. Thought this would be a perfect anniversary card to my husband, with maybe a romantic little note inside reminiscing about our years together.

Supplies (all PTI except where noted):

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Stamps: Wet Paint II, Grand Ampersand (both the hearts and ampersand)
Inks: Lemon Tart, Horizon Gold, Summer Sunrise; Versafine Onyx Black
Stampendous Detail White embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. How sweet- I love this card, and I'll bet your hubby will love it, too- feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! So CAS and just perfect! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So happy! Everything you make is fabulous. Truly!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.