Sunday, 25 May 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #165: Artsy Watercolor Backgrounds

This week's Make it Monday over at Papertrey, (here), was hosted by the fabulous Betsy Veldman.
There is no challenge more challenging to me than one involving watercolours! I am not a master of this technique, but I was so determined to try this week. Many cards were made and recycled. I'm only posting this one because I'm stubborn!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Lemon Tart; Canson 140 lb. Watercolour paper
Stamps: PTI Ruby Rose, Bold Bouquet, Mini Blooms
Inks: PTI Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet; Hero Arts Wet Cement; Versafine Onyx Black
Other: Jenni Bowlin button, crochet thread

6 comments:

  1. I think it turned out nice. Love the fun feel to the button cluster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, did you see? You won over at PTI MIM. Lucky lady ;)

      Delete
  2. Cute. I need to try the thread cluster, it adds so much without weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, my friend! More to spend on PTI! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is so cute, LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.