Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #166: Debossing Stamped Images (Second Post)

Just had to do another project with this technique that Dawn McVey demonstrates (here). And I'll probably do another one later today, that's how much I like it.

Pulled out the dreaded Christmas stamps and dies and coloured these fun little tags ...




The debossing could be better (I did these tags before Suze gave me her most helpful tips), but after colouring the images, I wasn't doing them over!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Kraft
Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats Christmas
Dies: PTI Tremendous Treats Christmas, Tag Sale #10
Other: Maya Road Silver Twine; Copics; Echo Park patterned paper

11 comments:

  1. And... you did it again! ADORABLY colored images!
    I don't own that cute little set ~ I did not get the coloring gene!!
    Fun little pile of tags you have already for Christmas! WooHoo!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, girl! I would love having one of these tags on my Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I absolutely love these! And the debossing is perfect! What sweet, candy colored tags! so putting these in my idea file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Cute tags! I may have to get that tag die... And good for you to have some Christmas gift tags already done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana , love these adorable debossed tags! What a great idea. I am going to have to find out what the tip was,but they look great as is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your debossed tags and I will definitely be keeping this idea in my stash for when I get around to making them! Cute, cute!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are adorable! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of "embossed" tags! Look very designer $$. Definitely will give you gifts that extra WOW this season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, its never to early for Christmas. I love your tags. They are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow--the technique is absolutely perfect for these images! Love your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are perfect! I would not change a thing. The debossing gives them such a sweet finished look.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.