Saturday, 31 May 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #166: Debossing Stamped Images (Fifth Post)

This week's inspiration over at Nichole Heady's blog:


And it's me, again! But I'm done now. Truly. This week's challenge, hosted by Dawn has been way too tempting for me and my housekeeping has been just a tad lackadaisical!

I've used the same layout for these last two cards, just changed up the stamps and patterned papers ...



 


Pink Card Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush; Creative Imaginations glittered cardstock
Stamps: PTI The Sweet Life, Ruby Rose
Inks: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Winter Wisteria, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf; Versafine Onyx Black
Dies: PTI Rosie Posie; Lifestyle Crafts hearts
Other: Patterned Paper Lawn Fawn Let's Polka; Resin flower Webster's Pages; Flair unknown (I want to say it's American Crafts but it could be KI Memories; in any case, flair is my embellishment of choice - must be the scrapbooker in me!)

Yellow/Green Card Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Rustic White, Plum Pudding
Stamps: PTI The Sweet Life
Inks: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Winter Wisteria, Scarlet Jewel, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf; Versafine Onyx Black
Dies: PTI The Sweet Life; Lifestyle Crafts hearts
Other: Patterned Paper Fancy Pants Beloved; Wood Veneer Studio Calico; Crystal Prima

8 comments:

  1. Housekeeping? Who does housework when there are cards to be made???
    I LOVE both cards. I know Pat will love the purple you used. Rosie Posie and The Sweet Life are both faves of mine ~ you did them both good!!!
    I'm done debossing too, I think ;)
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan
    PS Sorry about the Canadiens ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both. I love to see 2-3-step stamping, but I am not good at it. You did it beautifully. Love both cards, but the bottom is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you really love this technique. It is so dramatic. Love how you used it here, especially with the flowers inside the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the color choices on these, esp the second one! Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do housework when you make such gorgeous cards. Love them all, these are all gorgeous! Your middle one reminds me of I Love Lucy! Love that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty and creative! Love!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.