Thursday, 29 May 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #166: Debossing Stamped Images (Fourth Post)

I promise you I am not trying to win MIM this week, since I was lucky enough to win last week :), but I'm just enjoying myself too much to stop! Blame Dawn.

I realize that I misspoke in my last post - it wasn't a Snowflake Medley card that DH pronounced passé, it was the snowflakes from Peace Be Still. I've decided to post it anyway, since I actually like it a little tiny bit.


Again, very simple. What do you think is on the inside of the card? It had to be ...


I'll try to control myself, but I'm not promising anything. I could be back here again before Sunday night!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White; Recollections glittered cardstock
Stamps: PTI Peace Be Still, Tremendous Treats: Christmas
Ink: PTI Classic Kraft; Versafine Onyx Black
Dies: PTI Peace Be Still

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card. I also love Peace Be Still. Love the sparkly background. So glad you made this card.

    I also have a feeling you'll be back, you addict. You and Suze are going to have to go into a program! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually LOVE this card, a LOT! I personally like it better than the previous one, which I liked, I just like this one better...
    Pat might be right, we might need a 12 step.. whatever. But I agree with you, it is all Dawn's fault
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the technique with my snowflake dies, but they aren't PTI & I haven't had time yet. This is a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.