Sunday, 8 June 2014

Pages With Papertrey Challenge #34

Leigh Penner has posted another challenge for making scrapbook pages using Papertrey Ink products (here). The challenge is to use a stencil on your layout, and I chose to use embossing paste with mine.

I added a little Golden yellow ochre acrylic paint to my Liquitex Light Modeling Paste to add a bit of colour and used a Papertrey Harlequin Cover Plate die cut as my stencil. I thought the diamond shape went well with the baseball chain link fence in my photo. I cut a title with my Silhouette and die cut and stamped a PTI Grand Ampersand. Patterned papers come from My Mind's Eye (the red) and Fancy Pants (aqua camera patterned).

Here is a detail of my text strips:


I put the complete story of this day on the back of my layout:

 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet & fabulous, Diana! I love the design and how you incorporated the stencil! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.