Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Papertrey Ink June 2014 Blog Hop (Third Post)

I didn't think that I would even have the time to participate in this month's Blog Hop over at Papertrey Ink (here), and now I've managed to make three cards! Whee!



Again, the photo and this colour recipe inspired me ...


Loved the frames in the photo and the beautiful colours.

I have my two oldest grandsons over for the day (8 and 5) and it's still raining cats and dogs. What to do, what to do, what to do! No way are we staying at home all day, that's just not happening. They want to go see How to Train Your Dragon 2. I tried to convince them that there was a charming fairy princess movie, but they weren't buying that! Any other movies we shouldn't miss?

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst
Stamps: PTI Live Love Life, Heart Prints
Inks: PTI Smokey Shadow
Dies: PTI Grand Ampersand; Lifestyle Crafts Squares, Frames 4
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Be.Loved.
Other: Glossy Accents

15 comments:

  1. 3! Guess the mojo is back! Love this card! Really like the frames and the colors, makes me SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Diana! Clever use of the dies for frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Love the different frames you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card! You did get it back! Glad you pushed yourself!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all three but especially the one with the frames, well....I am also partial to the flowers too, love that sentiment! Were you the lucky winner of stamps for the year??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, loved your layered frames card. And I think the polka dot background makes the card so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all 3! This ones my favorite..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Diana, your card is so darn clever. Love the die frames is those pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the "you" nestled in the frame - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the empty frame idea! So very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty CAS card. Love all the frames you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADORABLE!!!!! Love the frames over the fun polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.