Sunday, 8 June 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #167: DIY Notebooks

Crazy busy this week, but I did find the time for one MIM project this week, a very simple one. A little notebook for my purse (always looking for something to write on when I'm out and about). The notepaper inside is graph paper (4x6 Project Life Grid Cards, trimmed straight and cut in two) because that's my preferred paper for list making and note taking.

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Smokey Shadow
Stamps: PTI City Scene Sentiments, Bold Bouquet Anniversary, Instant Photo: Holidays; Winnie & Walter The Big The Bold and The Happy
Inks: PTI Smokey Shadow; Hero Arts Wet Cement; Fresh Ink Blue Sage

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! It is very stylish! Is Project Life paper thick enough to grab onto the Score tape? Still wondering if you were right on why mine didn't stick?
    Thanks for sharing
    Have a great day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful notebook, I love the graphic, stylish look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, very stylish, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, I love your sentiment stamped mini book. I would use it as an inspiration journal. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ideas of sentiments-only for the cover, and love the monotone look!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.