Monday, 30 June 2014

Tag You're ... It!

There is a new challenge site out there and it looks like it's going to be lots of fun! Jackie Rockwell has created the Tag You're ... It blog for CAS tag challenges. Since I love tags, it was kind of  a no brainer to play along.

 

The goal for each challenge is to design a CAS tag based on the inspiration provided, and this time around it is this fun, and gorgeous, tag by Karin Akesdotter. I was inspired by the action verb, Relax. I don't know why, but that's one of the things that really jumped out for me and I came up with this ...


Do you think it's CAS enough, LOL? I am seeing this on the next bouquet of fresh flowers, or houseplant, that I gift to someone. Totally.

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI Circle Scribbles, Sketched Shapes
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Limeade; Fresh Ink Melon
Die: PTI Tag Sale #9
Other: Maya Road twine

9 comments:

  1. Your tag is absolutely ADORABLE! Love your CAS design!!!. Thanks so much for playing along with the Tag You're it challenge! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, its simply beautiful! It is very relaxing to look at as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp, clean and so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag Your'e It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet and CAS! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so sweet! I love how you were inspired by Karin's tag! Thanks for playing along with TYIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect tag for a plant or flower gift. Love your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love this CAS tag, the colors are my fave! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Guess I better check in here more often, Twinkie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.