Sunday, 6 July 2014

Life is Beautiful is in the house!

Thanks to my very sweet friend, Suze, I have some gorgeous Life is Beautiful butterfly die cuts in the house! She was good enough to send me some because the dies were out of stock at Papertrey Ink for quite the while, or so it seemed to me. She also included some Delicate Detail cuts, and I'm not thanking her for that because they weren't even on my radar and now I'll probably have to order the dies.

Here is my first card made with Life is Beautiful. It's hard to see from this photo, but I added glitter to the bottom layer of the butterfly. It looks amazing in real life! I also used Ballerina Beauty on this project, because I just could not resist. I'm in love with her. She looks exactly like the little drawings I used to make, but better, and I couldn't be happier. So much fun to colour!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist, Vellum, Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI Ballerina Beauty
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics
Dies: PTI Life is Beautiful, Ballerina Beauty, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames 4
Other: Tim Holtz Distress Glitter, My Minds Eye brad, Studio Calico Atlantic patterned paper

5 comments:

  1. This is so, so sweet! I "need" your square scallopy die!

    Delicate Details is so fun to add to a card, and yes, you do need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , great! Now its on my radar too, and I have to have this! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, I totally love this card. Everything about it. The colors are amazing and I really love the window behind the ballerina. The Life is Beautiful is my all time favorite die and stamp set. Your butterfly is totally beautiful. The brad looks great. I have to try this. I don't have the Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames 4 so now I have to get them.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.