Thursday, 17 July 2014

Pages with Papertrey: Using Journal Cards

Leigh Penner posted a scrapbooking challenge for July over at her blog, to the full, and I thought I would play along. I used a 4x6 journal card from the Fancy Pants Be.Loved brag book and cut it in half. I also used part of another journaling card as a decorative square in my grid.


I used some PTI Soft Stone cardstock for my journaling and for some of the die cuts (PTI Wonderful Words and Grand Ampersand). I finished my title with a Silhouette cut. I love printing out photo grids at home and leaving some squares blank for journaling or embellishments. It makes scrapbooking so easy! Sometimes I even do my journaling straight on the photo block before printing it out.

My littlest grandson is a very cheeky one. I am his least favourite grandparent. This day I was so encouraged when I asked him if he loved me and he answered "yes". Until he added, seconds later, "sometimes".


5 comments:

  1. Awwww...He loves you only "sometimes"!?! He's sure a cutie, and I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he's so cute, he's forgiven for teasing his Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, he I SO CUTE!!! Like REALLY cute!
    The scrapbook page is cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Fantastic layout, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! And such a little cutie : )

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.