Sunday, 13 July 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #171: Pop Up Die Cuts (Third Post)

It is a dull, rainy afternoon so I decided to make one more card for this week's challenge over at Papertrey Ink. I just could not resist using Life is Beautiful, like Betsy did, especially since I just received my dies and stamps this week. I pretty much copied her note for note.



Love the font in that sentiment almost as much as I like the butterfly!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Limeade Ice, Plum Pudding
Stamps: PTI Life is Beautiful, Ruby Reprise, Mini Blooms
Ink: PTI Royal Velvet, Lavender Moon; Fresh Ink Sugar, Pink Lemonade, Basil
Other: Fancy Pants brad

6 comments:

  1. Hey Diana! The colors your used for this challenge are amazing. I need to get my hands on some PTI cardstock. Beautiful done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is so beautiful! You are making it so hard for me to resist that lovely butterfly! Love the center detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana you really brought this card to life! It is a card anyone would LOVE to have!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Diana! I love this set, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My willpower is weakening--LOVE that butterfly & how you used it here!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.