Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Painted Flowers from Altenew

I was looking for an excuse to use my Altenew Painted Flowers set, which I've had for a couple of weeks. I've had lots of fun playing around with them but hadn't actually made a card yet. When I saw this week's challenge at Case This Sketch, I decided to just go with it.

 

I love this stamp set so much! It's a bit complicated but you can't really go wrong. I especially love it when stamped with pigment inks.


A super simple card, just with lots of colour!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps: Altenew Painted Flowers; Winnie & Walter The Big The Bold and The Happy
Inks: Fresh Ink Mango, Coral, French Lavender, Navy, Mint; PTI Smokey Shadow, Simply Chartreuse
Other: Webster's Pages button

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.