Wednesday, 27 August 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #8

I've decided to try and stretch myself and play in some new-to-me card making challenges. I was attracted to this one at The Cutting Edge Challenge #8, mainly because I love everything about dies (duh!). I love the dimension, texture and interest that they add to a card or scrapbook layout. When I saw that Kay Miller was the inspiration for this challenge, I knew I was playing! Love her work, always.



I tried to capture her fun and happy style with my card.


Supplies:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream, Lemon Tart, Canyon Clay, Hawaiian Shores, Melon Berry
Dies: PTI Wonderful Words (hello), Embellished Elegance, Notched Flowers, Beautiful Blooms II #1; Spellbinders Blossoms & Leafs
Other: PTI patterned paper (green stripe); Dear Lizzy patterned paper; (blue ledger background); Prima crystals; Glossy Accents

6 comments:

  1. Love your cards - this is gorgeous...the colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your cards are beautiful, love the crisp and clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely die cut card Diana, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for playing at The Cutting Edge Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card- well deserved top 3!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.