Monday, 8 September 2014

Butterfly Vine: CAS(E) this Sketch #91

I decided to play along again this week over at CAS(E) this Sketch! It's a simple one, with so many possibilities. After I made my card, I looked at all of the designer inspiration and submissions. Wow! There are so many incredible cardmakers out there!


Here is my card ...


I cut a card front out of PTI Spring Moss, embossed it with PTI's woodgrain impression plate, first inking up the plate with a Fresh Ink Paper White inkpad. The rest was super simple, just die cuts really. I decided I wanted a leafy vine to act as my banner and from there it just moved to the butterfly accent.

Supplies:

Cardstock - PTI Stamper's Select White, Spring Moss
Ink: Fresh Ink Paper White
Dies: PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate, Turning a New Leaf, Life is Beautiful, Wonderful Words

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful all the way!
    I just love the butterfly against the soft green background! The pearl are just perfect to finish off the lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch, Diana! So fresh & lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation! Wow, love the soft and fresh look you have achieved! Thanks for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - I love that bfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so pretty and delightful! beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Diana!! Congratulations on the well-deserved HM honors from CTS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, too. And I adored your previous CASE Study card as well. Diana, everything you make is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.