Tuesday, 2 September 2014

CAS(E) this sketch #90

Back with a second post today. this time a quick and easy birthday card for the current challenge over at CAS(E) this sketch!. Here is the sketch for this week ...

 

The design team did an awesome job with this sketch and so did all of the many participants. I always seem to need another birthday card in my stash so that's what I made. 


I played with my new (to me) Simon Says Stamp Air Vent die. I can see using this a lot for pepperminty Christmas Projects! Added a little bit of glitter to the top petals of my Oopsie Daisy flower and pretty much called it a day. It looks a bit like a gift box to me!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss
Stamps: PTI Oopsie Daisy; Winnie & Walter The Big The Bold and The Happy
Inks: PTI Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow
Dies: PTI Oopsie Daisy, Tipped Tops, Initial Thoughts; Simon Says Stamp Air Vent
Other: Doodlebug Lily White glitter; KI Memories brad

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I quite like everything you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. I LOVE that air vent die!
    It totally loos like a package to me, too!
    LOVE the colors as well
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean about the gift Diana, and I love this quirky card! The vent die stem is a wonderful idea and I really like the cute flower detail.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cool! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.