Friday, 12 September 2014

Shiny Pink

They had me at shiny pink. That's all it takes to get me wanting to make a card! I'm talking about the new challenge up at the Fusion Card Challenge blog. Our inspiration ...

Wow, love that pink car! I was most influenced by that gorgeous pink, but I kind of followed the sketch also, just turned it around a bit.


I am still totally in love with Altenew's Painted Flowers stamp set and can't imagine ever tiring of it. Mind you, I don't find the flowers easy to put together and have to use the guide for each and every flower, but I don't care, it's worth it. Oh, though it's so hard to capture in a photo, I did add some lovely Wink of Stella clear to the flowers to add a bit of a shine factor.

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow
Stamps: Altenew Painted  Flowers; PTI Note Niblets
Inks: PTI Smokey Shadow, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy
Dies: PTI Wet Paint Cuts II, Building Blocks
Other: Wink of Stella Clear brush marker

11 comments:

  1. So in love with those great flowers, so of my favorite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect balance between the sentiment and the blooms ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love your card!
    Thanks for playing with us at FUSION.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the flowers are just so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, this is just lovely! I had not seen this particular challenge; that shiny pink would have got me too! I also have the Altenew set you used and find it a bit of a challenge to stamp (compared to Beautiful Brushstrokes). You did such a nice job, you inspired to pull it out again and give it another go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this so much!!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophisticated & beautiful! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous pink flowers, and the Wink of Stella is always the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.